Would you like to switch to making buns? Whole wheat bun This recipe is made with whole wheat flour, added fresh milk, milk powder and butter to add sweetness from brown sugar.
Whole wheat bun ingredients
- 200 grams of bread flour
- Whole wheat flour 70 g
- 15 grams of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered milk
- 3/4 teaspoon yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Warm water (temperature 35 degrees Celsius) 100 grams
- 50 grams of milk
- 10 grams of olive oil
- Butter (room temperature) 10 g
1. Put bread flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, milk powder, yeast and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix warm water, milk and olive oil in a cup. Then add it to the flour mixture. Enough to mix well together Took dough, kneading table top clean
3. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes with enough butter into the flour and knead for another 20-30 minutes or until the dough is smooth and the film.
4. Remove the dough from the flour was gathered
5. Forming the bread. Divided into 12 small cubes evenly, expel the air and roll them into round balls. Place them in a baking tray lined with parchment.
6. Cover with food preservative plastic or cover with a damp cloth and rest the dough.
7. Bake the bread at 150 degrees Celsius, bake for 15 minutes, remove to let it cool off and serve.