And then got the breakfast menu. That is a whole wheat tortilla. Hold the batter until it is cooked, then add the vegetables and meat as you like. That’s it.
Whole Wheat Tortilla Ingredients
- 1 + 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Apple Cider Vinegar or 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup hot water
1. Measure the flour in a mixing bowl, add baking powder and mix well. Add olive oil Apple cider vinegar Pour water into it little by little. Don’t pour it all at once. Because if it is already wet, it will not be able to be removed. Keep stirring, sprinkle a little flour on the cutting board, then knead the flour into it. Do not massage for a long time. Just enough to combine.
2. Mold into a round ball prepared, covered with food preservation plastic. Let the dough rest for 8-24 hours so it will ferment the dough. As for the vinegar added, it will make the dough softer and tougher. Recommended that you do this at night. Or wake up to do it early Anyone who really can’t stand it, they will wade through it, but the dough will be a little hard but can eat it. Enough to rest at Take out the flour, knead it and add salt. After that, take it into shape into a long piece. Cut the dough into 6 parts, but if you want a large sheet You can try dividing the dough into 5 parts.
3.Place the powder on the plastic Overlaid with another plastic sheet.
Then press the dough into a sheet Using a rolling pin Or the bottle, roll the dough into sheets, but not very thin because it will be hard, and who will eat one sheet at a time, I recommend that you roll the dough into sheets, separating each sheet with plastic. And put in the freezer box Because if cooked Then keep it, the dough will be hard Fry and eat hot, much more delicious.
4. Put the pan on fire. Use the fire, not too strong. Then put the dough sheet into the pan, cook the dough on both sides just enough to cook. Then accelerate the fire to both sides again until the color is slightly darker Take it out of the stove and immediately sprinkle the water on both sides of the carpet when it is still hot, adding a little moisture. Otherwise, the dough will not be crispy and will not roll.