Chia seed and white sesame Bread. Who knew that healthy whole-grain chia seeds would be able to make healthy breads too? This special recipe contains roasted white sesame seeds. Want to know how good it is, let’s follow along.
- 350 grams of bread flour
- 25 grams of granulated sugar
- 1 + 1/4 teaspoons yeast
- 1 gram of salt
- 205 g of water
- 50 g of vegetable oil
- Roasted white sesame seeds 35 g
- Chia seeds 10 grams
1. Put flour, sugar, yeast and salt in a mixing bowl, stir to combine
2. Put warm water and vegetable oil in a mixing bowl, stir and knead the dough for about 30 minutes until the dough is smooth and can be stretched to form a film.
. Add chia seeds and toasted sesame seeds. Then knead together for about 2 minutes.
4. Bring bread dough to collect the dough into a round and put in a clean bowl. Let the dough rise for about 50 minutes or until the dough has become 2 times fuller.
5. Roll the dough with a rolling pin and make a roll. Put the dough into a 19×9 cm bread mold with baking paper.