Anyone who wants to know how sweet potato bread looks like, must try it. Start by boiling the sweet potato and mashing it. And mixed with bread flour, granulated sugar, salt and fresh milk. When kneaded until smooth, add butter and knead until combined and rest the flour until it becomes 2 times fuller.
Sweet Potato Bread Ingredients
- Sweet potato (boiled and ground) 186 g
- 300 grams of bread flour
- Sugar 22 g
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Eggs (keep the rest of the bread spread before baking) 30 g
- 90-110 g of milk
- 45 g butter
1. Put bread flour, yeast, sugar, mashed sweet potato and salt into a mixing bowl.
2. Add 90 grams of milk into a mixing bowl and knead to combine. If the flour is still dry, you can add more milk. But should not add more than 110 grams of milk together because the powder will be too wet. Knead the dough on a clean table for about 10 minutes. When kneading the dough, try to knead it without adding flour. It will make bread hard.
3. Bring butter at room temperature to put in the flour. And massage well Knead for another 20-30 minutes or until the bread dough is smooth and filmed.
4. Bring the bread dough to collect the dough into a round shape. Let the dough rise for about 50 minutes, or until the dough is twice as fluffy.
5. Forming by dividing the dough into 2 equal pieces, expel the air and roll it into a round ball, rest the dough for another 5 minutes
6. Bake the bread at 170 degrees Celsius for about 25. -30 minutes, take it out and set aside and serve.