Pesto sauce is a sauce that uses basil leaves blended with olive oil. and season with salt and pepper. Spice it up with parmesan cheese and a mild nut smell like pine nuts Stir fried with spaghetti edente style enjoy eating.The menu is pleasing for both adults and children. Anyone can make a Pesto Pasta. But not everyone knows how to make a pesto pasta that’s slick with plenty of pesto sauce without adding tons of extra oil! Here’s how I make it.
- 500 g cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons ready-made pesto sauce
- 2 tbsp walnuts or pine nuts
- Bacon, cut into thin strips, 10 slices
- 2-3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground salt
- Add olive oil and bacon and fry until golden. (Don’t have to be crispy) UFABET Put the garlic into the frying until cooked. If you don’t like the smell of garlic, you can reduce the amount.
- Add the pesto, cayenne pepper and salt, stirring constantly until well blended, then add the ground pine nuts and turn off the heat.
- Add hot spaghetti tossed in a pan Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese mix well If you like cheese, you can add more.