Larb konjak chicken clean food chicken breast menu. Fragrant and delicious with Larb seasoning low fat diet. How to make konjac noodles easy can cook by themselves. What are the cooking techniques?
Popular food for today, offering delicious food menu Lap feel young, fear of obesity and Fan Lap is Konjac by invading the breast, chicken tips for a delicious salad line. The goal is to burn the invasion of the soft frame. Chicken breast that’s not too dry, fragrant roasted rice and special Larb seasoning.
Larb konjak chicken is a clean food, no fat, contains herbs such as Konjac, lemon, shallots, mint and chili. Delicious Laab recipe with Konjac Noodles not fat. Ingredients and steps are easy to understand.
Ingredients for making Konjac Chicken Larb
- 1 cup konjac noodles
- ½ cup minced chicken breast
- 1.5 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1.5 tbsp fish sauce
- Roasted rice 1 teaspoon
- chili powder
- 5-10 mint leaves
- Spring onions, sliced 1 tablespoon
- shallots, sliced 1 tbsp.
How to make Larb Chicken Konjac Noodles
- Blanch the chicken breast and konjac noodles until cooked then set aside.
- Mix poached chicken breasts , konjac noodles, blanched, lime juice, sugar, fish sauce, roasted rice, chili powder, mint leaves, sliced spring onions and sliced shallots and mix them together. Can be served with fresh vegetables, Steamed rice or sticky rice.
Tips for making Larb Chicken Konjac Noodles
- Chicken meat, use chicken breast. which way to do that will not mince chicken will use the method of blanching and cutting into pieces
- Roasted rice for Laab, use roasted rice that is freshly roasted every day to get fragrant roasted rice. If you want to add fragrance Put the lemongrass into the roast as well and mix it with roasted rice.
- Cayenne pepper, you need to use cayenne pepper, make it yourself, and ground it yourself.