Who likes spiciness, come to cook Chinese cucumber salad. Add shallot and celery. Season with paprika, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar.
Ingredients Chinese cucumber salad
- 1/2 stick Chinese sausage
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 cucumbers (thinly sliced)
- Shallots, sliced 2 heads
- Celery (cut into short pieces) 1 bunch
How to cook
1. Bring the chopped Chinese sausage to a boil (or fry) until cooked, scoop up and drain the oil. Sliced diagonally and prepared.
2. Mix in sliced paprika, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
3. Add sliced cucumber, sliced shallots, Chinese sausage and celery to mix and mix well. Taste as you like. Ladle onto a plate and serve.