Let’s make soft Garlic Bread Spicy Recipe. this recipe uses fresh milk bread stuffed with garlic butter. Garnish with garlic butter, breadcrumbs and sprinkle with chili powder.
- 250 grams of bread flour
- Red Lotus Flour 50g
- Yeast 5 g
- 4 grams of salt
- 30 grams of eggs
- 190 ml warm fresh milk
- 50 grams of sugar
- Butter, room temperature 45 g
Garlic butter mixture
- 50 grams butter
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Minced garlic
- Egg left over from making bread
- Parsley (for sprinkling the bread)
- Chili powder (for sprinkling the bread)
- Breadcrumbs (for sprinkling the bread)
1. Make bread with fresh milk by pouring yeast, salt and eggs into the prepared batter bowl. Then add warm milk mixed with sugar and knead for 2 minutes and add butter at room temperature to it.
2. Knead the dough for about 15 minutes or until the dough is smooth. Then shape it into a round ball and set it aside in a oiled bowl. The duration of the dough stay is 1 hour, but as I said, If the weather is cold, it may take more than 1 hour.
3. While waiting, mix the butter at room temperature with salt, condensed milk, parsley and chopped garlic.
4. When the dough is finished resting, try rolling the dough into a thin film, if you can’t stretch it without breaking.
5. Divide the dough into 16 equal size cubes (actually you can divide any number of pieces), then shape them into balls and spread them into sheets. (For beauty, it should be rolled into a sheet), add 1 teaspoon of the prepared garlic butter and form into a round ball again.
6. After making 16 loaves, rest the dough again to double the dough for about 40 minutes, then mix the remaining garlic butter from the stuffing with the remaining eggs from the bread making. Then apply it to lightly spread the bread while waiting for the bread to be full, warm the oven at 180 degrees Celsius, turn off the fan, and then sprinkle parsley, breadcrumbs and cayenne.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes and it’s done.