It’s the way to make crispy garlic bread that has been waiting Take the French bread and cut the glasses and spread the butter, leek and pepper all over. Finished then take it to bake until crispy.
Crispy Garlic Bread Ingredients
- Fresh unsalted butter, softened 50 g
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- French bread, cut across 2 slices
1. Mix unsalted butter, chopped garlic, salt, ground pepper, granulated sugar and finely chopped parsley.
2. Spread the garlic butter mixture evenly over the French toast. Bake at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 4-5 minutes or until biscuits.