Who has leftover cream cheese to make cream cheese bread? Comes with a method of making wet powder What is special is the cream cheese is mixed with bread crumbs. If you want to know how delicious it is, let’s do it.
Yudane wet powder ingredients
- 50 grams of bread flour
- Hot water 40 g
Bread flour ingredients
- 200 grams of bread flour
- 3 g yeast
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Cream cheese 50 g
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams of warm water
- Butter (room temperature) 15 g
How to make yudane wet powder?
1. Boil the water to a little boil (if it boils a little, it can be believed that the temperature is over 90 degrees Celsius)
2. Pour boiling water over the batter, stir well. Then use your hands to mix The hot water does not burn your hands.
3. Put the flour in a bowl and cover with plastic. Wait for it to cool and put it in the refrigerator.
How to make bread
1. Put bread flour, yeast, granulated sugar, cream cheese, milk powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Add wet flour, add warm water, stir well. And knead the dough on a clean table for about 10 minutes. When kneading the dough, try kneading without adding more flour. It will make bread hard.
2. Bring butter at room temperature to put in the flour.
3. Bring the bread dough into a round shape. leave the dough rise for about 40-60 minutes or until the dough is 2 times fuller.
4. Start forming bread. Divided into 2 equal balls, expel the air and roll them into round balls, resting the dough for another 5 minutes.
5. When the time is over, roll the dough with a rolling pin and make it a roll.
6. Place the bread crumbs at 170 degrees Celsius. 23-25 minutes, take out and set aside to serve.