Original flavor pound bread, anyone can eat it, should you switch to make some cocoa bread? This recipe adds cocoa powder to bread flour along with powdered milk. Add vegetable oil as well. Mold into loaves, put into bread mold. When baking until cooked, cut a thick sheet ready to serve.
Cocoa bread ingredients
- 450 grams bread flour
- 30 grams sugar
- Milk powder 35 g
- Yeast (8 g) 2 + 1/4 tsp.
- 30 grams of cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 340 g warm water
- 25 grams of vegetable oil
1. Put flour, sugar, milk powder, yeast, cocoa powder and salt in a mixing bowl, stir to combine.
2. Add warm water and vegetable oil in a mixing bowl. Mix well Then take the dough out on a massage table for about 30-40 minutes or until dough is smooth and can stretch the film
3. Try to gather the dough into a ball and put in the bowl clean. Cover with plastic preservation. Let the dough rise for about 50 minutes or until the batter is 2 times fuller.
4. Take it out and roll it into a round ball and expel the air. Sprinkle bread crumbs first, cover with plastic wrap. Let the dough rest for another 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the flour on the table and sprinkle the flour on the bread dough so that the bread does not stick to the table. Press to expel air from the bread dough.
6. Roll the dough with a rolling pin and roll it into a roll. Put the dough into a 19×9 cm bread mold with baking paper. Spread the butter on the bread mold before adding the bread crumbs. This is so the bread can be easily removed from the pan after baking.
7. Sprinkle the flour before covering it with plastic wrap. Or cover it with a damp cloth and rest the dough until it becomes full of 2 times. It takes about 45-50 minutes.
8. Spread the eggs before baking. Or use bread flour to sprinkle before baking.
9. Put bread flour to bake at 175 degrees Celsius for about 30-35 minutes or until bread is cooked. Take it out and set aside for 20 minutes and serve.