For health lovers who want to try making the most healthy bread. We offer whole wheat banana bread with yogurt, honey and vanilla flavor. Whoever adds grains, whoever likes it.
- Fine whole wheat flour 1 cup + 1/2 cup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (use sea salt film) If the iodized salt may have to be reduced a bit)
- 2 eggs
- Banana puree 250-300 grams
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Warm the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare to print the bread. Spray a thin layer of oil into it.
2. Mix dry ingredients including whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside and add liquid ingredients such as egg, mashed banana, Greek yogurt, honey and Vanilla scent (For this part, the film is put into a blender. Blend to combine), mix well. 3. Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients. Fold to combine (do not stir until the meat is sticky)
4. Pour into the prepared pan. Put it in the oven for 30-40 minutes, check the ripeness with a toothpick again for sure.
5. If cooked, remove from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes, sauté and let it cool on the baking rack. And then manage the slices.