Spaghetti Mushroom Cream Sauce. For those who wake up early and have time to boil the pasta noodles, I want you to try it. Spaghetti with mushroom cream sauce and ham for added protein Sprinkle with parsley and parmesan cheese.
- 150 g cooked spaghetti
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- All purpose flour 2+1/2 tsp.
- 1/4 cup unsalted whipped cream
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 50 g ham, cut into squares
- Sliced champignon mushrooms 50 g
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fine salt 1/8-1/4 teaspoon
- chopped parsley for sprinkling
- Parmesan cheese for topping
1. Heat a pan, add enough olive oil. Add onion and garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
2. Add flour and stir until cooked. Gradually add whipped cream and fresh milk until complete. Wait until the mixture is boiling.
3. Add ham, champignon mushrooms and bay leaf, season with ground black pepper and salt, stir well (if the mixture is too thick, you can add more milk)
4. Add spaghetti. Stir to combine again. Ladle into bowls, sprinkle with parsley and parmesan cheese and serve.