Japanese Pumpkin Custard is Anyone who is looking for a oil-free fryer menu that is easy to eat, delicious, suitable for all ages, must not miss the soft and chewy Japanese pumpkin custard. Get natural sweetness from pumpkin. It is also rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene that help nourish the eyes.
- 1 small Japanese pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons of jaggery
- Mix Greek yogurt with eggs, sugar and salted butter. Beat all ingredients together.
- Strain the ingredients until smooth. Then pour into the pumpkin that has been drilled and extracted the seeds.
- Put into an oil-free fryer at a temperature of 150 degrees, it takes about 20 – 30 minutes.
- ready to serve