Here is a delicious Corn Hotdog recipe that you can make at home with just a handful of ingredients. Try something different this Valentine’s Day and make a scrumptious and filling Hotdog. You just need ingredients like hotdog bread, ready-to-cook sausages, sweet corn, onion, tomato, lemon juice, red chilli powder, mayonnaise and salt. UFABET
- 3 pieces hot dog bread
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet corn
- 1 gm tomato
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- salt as required
- 3 pieces sausage
- 1 gm onion
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 3 tablespoon butter
How to make Corn Hotdog?
- Step 1 Blanch the cornFirstly, let the frozen corn thaw on room temperature. Boil 2 cups of water in a pot. Once water comes to a boil, add corn and cook on high flame for 2 minutes. Take out the corn and submerge them in cold water.
- Step 2 Pan fry the sausagesHeat butter in a non-stick pan. Add the sausages and pan fry them until cooked. Also toast the hot dog breads if you wish.
- Step 3 Make the fillingIn a bowl, add sweet corn along with finely chopped onion and tomato. Add salt as per taste, lemon juice, red chilli powder and mayonnaise. Give a good mix.
- Step 4 Make HotdogsTake a hotdog bread and make a cut in the middle. Stuff the sausage in it along with the corn filling. Repeat this step with the other two hotdog breads.
- Step 5 Ready to be servedYour Corn Hotdog is now ready to be served. Enjoy!