Cocoa powder is more than just water. Let’s share it to make a Cocoa Bread menu with a hand massage recipe. This recipe has added sugar to add a sweet flavor. Who can add chocolate chips to add intensity as they like?
Cocoa Bread Ingredients
- Bread flour 450 g.
- 30 grams of granulated sugar
- 35 grams of powdered milk
- Yeast (8 g) 2+1/4 tsp.
- cocoa powder 30 g
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 340 g warm water
- 25 g of vegetable oil
How to make Cocoa Bread.
1. Put flour, sugar, powdered milk, yeast, cocoa powder and salt in a mixing bowl, stir to combine.
2. Add warm water and vegetable oil in a mixing bowl. mix well. Then take the dough out and knead on the table for about 30-40 minutes. Or UFABET until the dough is smooth and can be stretched into a film.
3. Try to collect the dough into a ball and put it in a clean bowl. Cover with plastic food preservation. Let the dough rise for about 50 minutes, or until the dough has doubled in size.
4. Sprinkle the bread dough before covering with plastic wrap. Let the dough rest for another 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the flour on the table and sprinkle the flour on top of the bread dough so that the bread dough does not stick to the table. Press the air from the bread dough.
6. Roll the dough with a rolling pin and roll it into a roll. Put the dough into a 19×9 cm bread mold lined with baking paper. Butter the bread crumbs before adding the bread crumbs. To make the bread easier to remove from the mold after baking.
7. Sprinkle the dough before covering with plastic wrap. Or cover with a damp cloth and let the dough rise until it doubles in size, about 45-50 minutes
. 8. Brush the eggs before baking. Or you can use bread flour to sprinkle before baking.
9. Put the bread dough in the oven at 175 degrees Celsius for about 30-35 minutes or until the bread is cooked. Let it rest for about 20 minutes and serve.